If you want a more attractive smile, ClearCorrect® may be your answer. ClearCorrect is an alternative to traditional braces. The treatment is completed with custom-made aligner trays which are nearly invisible! No wires or metal brackets as with traditional orthodontic treatments.
People choose ClearCorrect treatment to correct severe crowding, cross-bite, gaps between teeth, or overbite problems.
The process involves three easy steps:
- First, our doctor will examine you, take x-rays, photos and impressions.
- Step two is making a series of custom designed clear aligners.
- In step 3, you will receive your aligners. Each set of aligners are worn for about 2 weeks.
One major benefit of ClearCorrect over traditional orthodontics is that you can take them out to eat or brush your teeth. Approximately every 6-8 weeks you will see your doctor for a check-up.
Treatment can vary as each case is different and is custom designed for your smile. ClearCorrect can help you have a great smile in as little as 6 months, depending on the amount of correction needed. Our patients say that their new improved smiles give them the confidence they need to succeed in their personal, professional, and social lives.
Dr. David Bishop & Dr. Dorienne Taylor-Bishop are highly trained and experienced with ClearCorrect. Our office offers a full range of treatment options for teens and adults to meet your specific needs and cosmetic goals.
ClearCorrect offers patients several key benefits, making orthodontic treatment more convenient and less noticeable.
- No dietary restrictions
- Easy removal for cleaning and routine dental care
- Soft material does not irritate the gums and other soft tissues of the mouth
- No risk of tooth enamel staining from permanently attached brackets