Dr. Bishop received his dental degree from the Howard University in Washington D.C in 1991. After graduation he took over his father’s dental practice that had been establish for 31 years by his father who was the Chief Board Examiner for the District of Columbia.
He has received advanced training to provide the care and services to his patients. He then received advanced training at Howard University Residence Program in Implant Dentistry. Dr. Bishop has been placing and restoring implants for the last 11 years.
He received advanced training to provide care in Root Canal Therapy and Cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Bishop continued to start an advanced path of study after graduation.
Dr. Bishop maintains a private dental office focusing on comprehensive cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He practices comprehensive dentistry in a relationship-based setting. This focus is not only on dental care but also on the emotional needs of the patients.
Degrees/ Certification Conferred:
- D.D.S. Howard University 1992
- Certificate of Implant Dentistry 1999
Membership of Organized Dentistry:
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA) as well as for the state of MD
- Member of Maryland State Dental Association (MSDA)
Personal and Family information:
- I grew up in the District of Columbia
- Family is very special to me. I am very proud of them.
- David (D.J.) – My son who is attending college at UMBC
- Taylor – My daughter who is a junior in high school and attending Our Lady of Good Counsel High School
- Dorienne – My wife and business co-owner and the wonderful mother who keeps us all on target
Dorienne Taylor-Bishop DDS